Intrado offers a wide range of services encompassing all aspects of drainage design. We can provide cost effective, site specific designs for both storm water and foul drainage. We have extensive experience of delivering Sustainable Urban Drainage Systems to greenfield run off or site specific rates as requested by Local Authorities, Natural Resources Wales and Environment Agency.
We have a good working relationship with water authorities and in particular Welsh Water helping to progress drainage designs smoothly through the Planning Process.
Foul drainage schemes have included the use of treatment systems where developments are remote from public sewers, sewer requisitions and providing increased capacity into combined drainage systems by reducing the discharge rate of the storm water drainage into the network.
Our experienced drainage engineers have completed a wide range of drainage projects including:
- Design of S104 foul and surface water sewers for adoption by the local water authority
- S185 works including the diversions of existing adopted sewers
- The hydraulic modelling of existing and proposed drainage systems using Micro-drainage
- SUDS solutions including numerous forms of soakaways, attenuation ponds, swales, porous paving, green roofs, reed beds, etc
- Rainwater harvesting systems
- Foul pumping stations and rising mains
- Biodigester foul treatment plants for single and multiple dwellings.